Feel as Secure Purchasing a New Volvo as You Do Driving One
Volvo is excited to announce an unprecedented, Best-in-Class Coverage Plan that gives you five years* of ownership at next to no cost on 2013, 2012 and 2011 models. It's called the Safe + Secure Coverage Plan, and it offers tremendous value by saving you thousands of dollars on your vehicle repairs, and provides you peace of mind during your ownership experience.
The Safe + Secure Coverage Plan offers you exceptional value and financial security that goes beyond crumple zones and airbags - it's the security that only Volvo offers.
It's "Safe" because it's from Volvo, and it's "Secure" because you'll be driving your Volvo virtually worry-free for five years. The Safe + Secure Coverage Plan from Volvo. Because you should feel as secure purchasing a new Volvo, as you do driving one. The Volvo Safe and Secure Coverage Plan is a U.S. specific program and is valid only when repairs are performed at an authorized U.S. Volvo Retailer.
The Volvo Safe + Secure Coverage Plan when purchasing a 2013, 2012 or 2011 model Volvo includes:
- 5 Years/50,000 miles of Warranty
- 5 Years/50,000 miles of Wear & Tear Coverage Includes Brakes, Rotors and Wiper Blades
- 5 Years/50,000 miles of Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- 5 Years/Unlimited miles of Roadside Assistance
Benefit if Leasing a 2013 or 2012 Model Year Vehicle Through Volvo's Preferred Finance Provider US Bank
When leasing a vehicle through US Bank, the Safe + Secure coverage term is determined by the length of the lease.
- A 48 month lease will receive 48 months of coverage or 48,000 miles of coverage, whichever comes first.
- A 36 month lease will receive 36 months of coverage or 36,000 miles of coverage, whichever comes first.
Benefit if Leasing a 2013 or 2012 Model Year Vehicle Through a Finance Source Other than US Bank
When leasing through a finance source other than US Bank, the maximum coverage will be 60 months or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
* The Safe + Secure coverage is contingent upon whether the vehicle is purchased or leased, as well as model year. Lease vehicle coverage is also affected by the finance source chosen.